Benefits of solar power plant
- Reduce electricity bills or revenue generate.
- Create revenue from unused roof space.
- Get Credit Units from solar power generation and get credit bills from utility (Torrent/GEB).
- On Long run above 25 years.
- Get subsidy from Gujarat Government and Central Government (as per Government Policy).
- Get your installation investment Payback within 2.5 years to 3.5 years.
- Get depreciation and GST benefits in Industrial & commercial.
- Loan Will Be Available through Nationalise & Private Banks
- Increase the value of your property.
- Day by Day the prices of Electricity Power Bills increases, so use of Solar Power protects from it.
- For Industrial and commercial manufacturing of products, Role of Electricity which is used through solar generated power will give you more profit margin.
- It contributes in reducing global warming and climate change.
- Reduce carbon footprint.
- Positively affect your community by producing clean energy.
- 1 KWp of Solar Power Plant would reduce roughly 1 tone of CO2 per year.
- 1 KWp Solar Power Plant is equal to Planting 3 trees in a year, It is a fruitful contribution to the country.
Features and required Application for solar power plant
- System needs space of only 75 sq ft for 1 KW.
- Install Solar Rooftop at Home, Apartments, Office, Educational Institute, NGO, Industrial Factories, Hospital, Hotel, Mall & Commercial Complex and unused spaces, etc